BS&A Software has built its foundation on customer support.
Nearly every software company claims that they focus their efforts on providing quality technical support. However, few consistently deliver.
Here’s how we do it:
- We have created our company culture so it is completely “externally driven”. Our staff is rewarded first and foremost based on how well they have created satisfied customers.
- Every six months we conduct detailed customer satisfaction surveys, the results of which are met with great anticipation around the halls of BS&A. Our survey results are outstanding and continue to improve.
- We offer a one-year, risk-reversal pledge on all of our applications. If up to a year after installation you are not happy with our software and service, you can return the software for a full refund.
In addition to reversing the risk for our customers, this pledge demands that our support technicians and software developers consistently go the extra mile to solve customer issues. Though unparalleled support is forged into our company culture, our risk-reversal pledge cements it.
- We have created a “closed loop” feedback system between our customers, technical support staff, and software developers to allow for a lightning-fast problem resolution process.
It is very common for our customers, tech support personnel, and software developers to be on conference calls together so we completely understand the issue at hand. This allows us to quickly and efficiently solve any problems.
- We have consistently rejected the use of automated phone systems. Even though automated phone systems offer noticeable cost savings, we refuse to take the chance that our customers might be trapped in voice mail jail when calling our customer service professionals.
- When potential customers are interested in talking to our existing users, we don’t limit them to 3 or 4 handpicked references. Instead we provide our entire customer list, including contact names and phone numbers. Prospects can throw darts at the wall and randomly call as many customers as they’d like, understanding that they are working with an organization that is extremely confident in our customer service capabilities.
- We are in the midst of a struggling economic landscape, and aware of the difficulty our potential customers are facing. To ease the burden of acquiring new software, we provide financing over several years – interest-free.
Delivering the highest quality customer care is deeply embedded in our DNA. We consider it the highest priority of our organization.