Equalizer .NET Technical Support Training Class
This is not an entry level class – it is specifically intended for IT Personnel that are in charge of network configuration, Equalizer program installations, and SQL database management. During this session you will learn:
- How to Install/configure BS&A .NET applications in a network environment.
- How to troubleshoot basic application issues.
- How the administration and application databases are used within SQL.
- How to import users from active directory.
- What version/editions of SQL are supported and why.
- How to use the administration application.
This class is for you if:
- You are the network administrator and in charge of installing our .NET applications.
- You are the IT person at a municipality where you expect to buy a network .NET application in the next 6 months +/-.
- You have general knowledge of SQL, and how it operates, but need to learn how it relates to your .NET database.
- You are responsible for troubleshooting Desktop and Server communication issues to include Windows Firewall, Global Assembly Cache (GAC), and Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC).
Watch the .NET Technical Support Training Class held on October 13th, 2010. Presented by Dan Weaver, Integration Engineer