COVID-19 is increasingly and unavoidably at the top of everyone’s minds. It’s certainly at the top of ours. Like so many other companies that have no doubt been in contact with you, we wanted to reach out to assure you that we will continue to be here to help our customers in any way possible, while addressing the proactive measures we have put in place to keep our own team members safe.
What measures have we taken?
- We have decided to take a pause on all customer and prospect air travel. We will continue with this until there is a broad consensus that such travel doesn’t put anyone in harm’s way. We will continue our existing projects through various remote communication channels.
- We have canceled our upcoming user conferences in Michigan and the Chicago area.
- To the greatest extent possible, we are asking all BS&A personnel to work from home. Please be assured that we will continue to be here to help our customers in any way possible.
- We’re encouraging our team members (and anyone else we speak with) to follow the guidance from WHO and CDC to keep safe.
Because most of our staff will be working remotely, we are asking that you contact us through the technical support request process which can be accessed through the help button in any application. Your request will be put into the queue for the next available support representative to assist you.
We’ve made these decisions within our 3 guiding principles
- Keep BS&A team members safe.
- Continue to serve our BS&A customers with highest standards.
- Do our part to slow community spread of the virus where there appear to be outbreaks, so that the most vulnerable people are able to get the care they need.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Please take care of yourself, your family, and your loved ones and let us know if there is anything we can do to help during this difficult time.
All the best,
Tom Szur, CEO