Full Suite of Tightly Integrated Property Applications
In today’s difficult economic environment, it is common to see one person doing the job of three. There is simply no time for inefficiencies caused by the duplicate entry that occurs when accessing multiple software applications. It is crucial that each of your property applications are tightly integrated. BS&A Software’s property applications are all written to seamlessly communicate with one another.
Our applications – not only those in the Property suite, but all of our applications – link together using a database grouping method. What this means for our customers is:
- A reduction in data entry errors
- Minimal duplicate entry
- Overall increased productivity
Here are a few of the many benefits to our fully integrated Property applications:
- Names/addresses entered in Assessing flow through to all of our other Property applications.
- Board of Review and Tribunal Changes made in Assessing flow through to Tax at the touch of a button.
- When linked with Assessing.NET, Tax.NET compares the Tax database with the Assessing database in real-time. Parcels with conflicting information are highlighted, making them easier to locate so you can quickly resolve differences.
- BS&A’s Tax Collection applications (Tax, Special Assessment, Delinquent Personal Property) are closely linked to our Financial Management System. Cash can be accepted in Cash Receipting while updating linked Tax Collection applications in real-time. Journal entries are created for GL/Budgeting, and links to Accounts Payable are built-in.
- When in the Tax application, you can view summary information from the same parcel in your Special Assessment and Delinquent Personal Property databases.
- View journal detail and posting information from any of the Tax Collection applications.
- Drill down feature in GL/Budgeting allows for instant access to the originating source document in any of the Tax Collection applications.