BS&A Online Permit Applications
Online Permit Applications is designed to save time and resources when applying for permits with the Building Department. It can be used by homeowners and contractors alike, any time, day or night. Applying for a permit online is extremely straightforward and will save contractors unnecessary trips to the appropriate municipality.
To apply for a permit online:
- Search for the appropriate property by property address, name, or parcel number.
- Choose the Permit Type from the approved list of available options.
- Enter the work description for this permit.
- Complete any other required information such as Basic Usage (required fields are denoted by an asterisk).
- Select the list of parties that should receive notifications regarding the status of the permit application. (You can add or delete notification email addresses at this stage).
- Select the Fees that are required for this type of permit.
- Include any attachments for this permit (this includes required plan documents or other relevant materials).
At the conclusion of the aforementioned steps, the permit application is now submitted. The applicant has the option to pay for the permit at this point. Various credit cards are accepted.
Later, when you request an inspection using the Online Inspection Service, all permits that you have applied for will automatically display for easy selection.