Enterprise Software Implementation Specialist
Full Time Position
- have the mind of an accountant, but would rather leverage your natural people skills
- love the idea of traveling the country, working with a variety of people
- prefer to work for an organization that largely promotes from within, providing wide-ranging career opportunities
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- are a natural extrovert
- are smart and caring, and want to find an organization that is smart and caring
- live and breathe our core values
- have a better benefit package than 98% of the organizations out there – full health, dental, and vision, paid time off, and a very generous 401(k) plan
- care much more about your smarts, values, and drive than your experience or choice of degree
- offer a starting base salary of $65,000/ year, plus generous bonus opportunities
- provide a vehicle allowance/company cell phone once you have completed our onboarding and training program
- are focused on your career, not just your job; we’re committed to the personal career development of every BS&A team member
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
Working with BS&A allows you to work creatively to solve real problems for municipalities in an innovative and collaborative environment. We are a home-grown organization that has achieved national success. We deliver enterprise software to over 2,100 municipal customers around the country.
This doesn’t happen accidentally. Through employee investment and development, we continually prioritize our talent to make sure things are done in a manner consistent with our core values. From interns to leaders, we work side-by-side to make transparent organizational decisions, strive for continuous improvement, and live by the culture and values we embody as a company.
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled expertise to our municipal customers. As an Enterprise Software Implementation Specialist, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats. Some of what you will experience includes the following:
- working online and onsite with our customers while configuring, guiding, and problem solving
- learning and becoming proficient with online and onsite customer implementation
- leading customer training sessions
- managing a variety of customer skill sets and personalities
- becoming expert at our software, customers, and market so you can prepare for future opportunities within BS&A
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about the software products BS&A offers, and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
The implementation position requires significant overnight travel, which normally involves several consecutive days.
We look for candidates with the following characteristics: capable, engaged, and with an interest/ability in providing unparalleled customer solutions. We care much more about your smarts, values, and drive than your experience or degree of choice.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
At BS&A, we love our team members and reward outstanding performance with generous pay and bonuses. Our benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance – BCBS of Michigan – Employer-paid premium
- Health Savings Plan – Employer contributes 75%
- Dental Insurance – Employer-paid premium
- Vision Insurance – Employer-paid premium
- Retirement – 401(k) – Employer- paid
- Retirement – 401(k) – Employer matches 50% of team member contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Disability Insurance – Employer-paid premium
- Life Insurance – Employer-paid premium
- Generous PTO and Holiday Time
- Company-sponsored events
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.